Start a new search?
MSc Computer Science
|Mode of Study: Full Time||Department: Computing and Communications (School of)|
|UCAS Code: none||Duration/Length: 12 Month(s)|
|QAA Subject Management: Not Defined||Director of Studies: Dr AC Scott|
|Total Credit Points: 180|
- Compulsory Modules
- Educational Aims
- Learning Outcomes
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- Assessment Strategy and Skills
- External Benchmarks
Syllabus Rules and Pre-requisites
Educational Aims: Knowledge, Understanding and Skills
The main aims of the course are:
- to provide students with an understanding of the key concepts required to realise future distributed interactive systems and understand current and future technologies;
- to offer students the opportunity to develop specialist skills in an area which is relevant to changing work and organisational practices;
- to develop the skills of students in management, analysis and design so that they can work independently and in teams on problems in their chosen area and communicate these problems and solutions to others.
If you encounter any difficulties accessing Online Courses Handbook information please contact the Student Registry:
If you require further details in relation to academic content please contact the appropriate academic department directly.